Our Client a Global Management Consultancy are hiring an enthusiastic individual to join the Finance Controllership team in the Dublin office. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
Key Role Responsibilities:
• General ledger reconciliations.
• Treasury related activities.
• Intercompany reconciliation activity.
• Supporting the finance manager and the technical accounting manager.
• Assist in providing information to auditors regarding completion of annual audit.
• Ownership of business unit reporting.
• Interfacing with key finance personnel in share service centre.
Minimum Skills & Experience:
• Minimum two years within a finance function.
• Strong computer skills. Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (in particular Excel).
• Strong verbal & written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong inter personal skills with an ability to support and influence senior financial and operational colleagues.
• G/L reconciliation, Journal entry, Accounts preparation.
• Familiarity with USGAAP preferable.
• Business / Accounting Degree.
• Part Qualified with a plan to qualification.